Using Online Events for Employer Branding & Talent Attraction
If you’re looking to bring more candidates in your talent pipeline and boost interest in your employer brand, engaging with them through online events is just what you need.
In the current reality knowing how to empower your employer brand through online events is becoming even more important than ever. Unlike pushing out paid advertising, online events can help your brand actively spark interest in potential candidates and put your employer brand in the spotlights.
By joining this webinar you will learn why online events should now become a worthwhile part of your employer branding strategy and how to use them in order to connect directly with talent. Based on our experience we will share the approachable ways that candidates truly enjoy.
Join us on Friday the 2nd of October at 10 am, and learn how to boost your employer brand by participating in online events!
Participation in the webinar is free, just register through the form.
What will you learn:
- What is the worst you might be doing right now to weaken your employer brand
- What is potential of online events in terms of employer branding and talent attraction
- What are the overall advantages and disadvantages of online events
- How to make the most of online events
- How to Increase engagement when participating in online events by using Gamification
- How to build a conversion pipeline to get the most in terms of recruitment
- Real success stories of transferring Catalyst events into the online environment to get you inspired!
We are waiting for you on Friday - 02.10.2020 at 10 am
Meet our Speaker
Dragos Gheban – Managing Partner at Catalyst Solutions
Co-founder of Catalyst Solutions, Dragos has over 12 years of experience in the Human Resources field, Employer Branding and Recruitment Marketing. During his career, he has worked with local and multinational companies from various industries: telecommunications and technology, FMCG, consulting, banking, engineering, retail and BPO. He has a deep understanding of business dynamics and challenges and has the capacity to design tailored solutions in order to meet the company’s employer branding and recruitment needs.