February 22nd, 2021
The employer branding field has been rapidly expanding on the local and regional employment market. More and more organizations have been trying to stay on top of their strategies in the past years, releasing creative employer branding campaigns to boost their attractiveness among targeted talent.
The current crisis announces a shift in the way professionals will have to tackle employer branding. Social distancing, government lockdown, remote work and many other restrictions imposed by the COVID-19 crisis have had tremendous consequences in regards to the way we work, the way we communicate with our colleagues, managers, bosses, and the entire professional community. Without any question, the earlier outlined scenario has revealed a picture characterised by uncertainty and lots of dilemmas.
The first regional employer branding conference for practitioners in the field, EBcon opens up the opportunity to stay up to date with these transitions and learn how to accommodate them in a successful strategy.
We have over 15 years of experience in recruitment marketing and employer branding. Using this vast experience we were able to curate top speakers in the employer branding world and bring valuable content that will contribute to the professional development of each attendee.
If you still wonder whether you should book your place at EBcon, here is a list of reasons why every Employer Branding or Talent Attraction enthusiast needs to be part of the very first regional employer branding conference:
- You will have access to a line-up of attentively selected speakers in the field, a very diverse list of professionals gathering together over 100 years of experience in employer branding, all in different industries. The list includes serial disrupters in the world of hiring, thought leaders in recruitment marketing, employer branding consultants and practitioners in the field.
- You will become part of a community of over 350 local and international practitioners. During the event, you will be able to engage with other enthusiasts that share your drive and passion around the subject.
- Expand your knowledge and find new solutions to your dilemmas by getting access to showcases on talent attraction practices and employer branding strategies, insights on how to create authentic EB content, the importance of storytelling, information on how to create candidate personas and thoughts on the impact and importance of crisis in employer branding.
- Gain a new perspective on the labour market and discover why now is the moment for companies to be even more preoccupied with investing in Employer Branding strategies.
- You will be able to hear about the speakers’ experiences in companies like LinkedIn, IBM, PH Creative, Lego, Checkout, PeopleBrand;
- Exclusive access to 2021’s Most Desired Employers in Romania. Get ahead on with results depicting cadidates’ behaviour on the local employment market. Have the chance to read into their perception regarding local employer brands. Get to see if your company is among the awarded most desired employers and tap into the world of the best practices on the market.
- And all of this can be accessed online, with just a click of a button 😊
The event welcomes every practitioner, every Human Resources, Marketing or Employer Branding enthusiast willing to expand their knowledge on the field.
Check out the event agenda and book your ticket here