On June 9-11, over 8000 programmers, engineers, managers, freelancers and technology enthusiasts will take part in the next online edition of the most awaited IT&C conference in Romania.
For this edition, we are preparing 3 full days filled with a technical agenda, new surprises and interactive elements for all the participants.
DevTalks Reimagined known for over 7 years as the reference event dedicated to the IT&C community in Romania returns in an online format with a new edition dedicated to quality technical content through the 15 dedicated scenes. The novelty of this edition is represented by the 3 new scenes dedicated to IT leaders, engineering and the new 5G dimension.
Participants will be able to take part in sessions dedicated to different technologies and areas of interest such as the Main Stage – Emerging Technologies, Java, Web, DevOps, Engineer of the Future, Mobile, QA & Testing, Product Management, Big Data & Cloud, Women in Tech, Security, Connect (5G, Automotive, Telecom), DevLead and Code Clash.
The agenda of the event will bring together over 100 local and international speakers, leaders and professionals from the United States, Australia, Sweden, Germany, England, Italy and beyond.
Among them are:
- Diana Stefanova – VP, Global Site Strategy at VMware
- Luca Mezzalira – Principal Solutions Architect at Amazon Web Service
- Joseph Muniz – Architect and Security Researcher at CISCO
- Martin Woolley – Senior Developer Relations Manager, EMEA at Bluetooth SIG
- John Papa – Principal Cloud Advocate at Microsoft
- Alex Soto – Director of Developer Experience at Red Hat
- Marianna Budnikova – Senior Android Software Engineer at Dropbox
- Andrzej Grzesik – Platform at Revolut
- Katerina Domenikou – Senior Software Engineer at Bloomberg
- Abdelfettah Sghiouar – Senior Technical Solutions Consultant at Google
- Heleen Engelen – Head of Precision Diagnosis Experience Design at Philips
- Mary Grygleski – Developer Advocate at IBM
- Daniel Appelquist – Head of Developer Advocacy at Samsung Internet
In addition, the experience within DevTalks Reimagined will be dedicated to the networking and interaction component through which participants can connect with the entire community taking part in the event. The companies present in the exhibition area are also preparing a series of activities and quizzes through which participants can relax and have fun during the event. Participants will be able to explore 3D stands and have live conversations with technical teams and company representatives.
“Starting with the launch of the first largest online event dedicated to the IT community organized last spring, DevTalks Reimagined, and continuing with a full fall in which DevCon Live brought together technology enthusiasts to the largest series of events held for 4 weeks, we are happy to join forces for the second edition of DevTalks Reimagined. DevTalks contests, interaction and the agenda of the event have reached a new online dimension. The feedback of the participants exceeded our expectations and we are glad that we managed to fulfil the desire of the specialists to be able to participate in as many activities as possible, which was physically more difficult, and to build new discussion spaces on topics that this year, in in the context of the pandemic, they managed to develop, as leaders in the most difficult times, engineering, the new 5G dimension and what the tech field will look like in 2022. In addition, as we proposed at each edition, the exhibition area with 3D stands will turn into a space for interaction, quizzes, treasure hunts and more. ” – Andreea Tudorache, Project Manager DevTalks Reimagined.
At the same time, during the 3 days of the event, we will activate dedicated IT areas such as Fintech Area organized with the help of MassMutual Romania, Gaming & Tech Area supported by Ubisoft, AI & AR Tech Area where Estee Lauder Companies will be present as a partner, but also E-commerce Tech Area made with the support of VTEX. Here participants can learn more about the subject, interact with experts from companies and ask questions to representatives of the dedicated area.
DevTalks Reimagined brings closer some of the most innovative tech companies from Romania, joining us on this virtual journey. DevTalks Reimagined encourages businesses to create new partnerships all the time and partnerships like these help build a great event from the ground up.
This year’s DevTalks Reimagined experience is made with the support of great partners.
- Main Partner – Cognizant Softvision, will be present on the first and second day of the event.
- Stage Partners – BCR, CROWDSTRIKE, DB Global Technology, EPAM Systems, ING Romania, Luxoft, LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) Romania, METRO.digital, Microsoft, Playtika, rif.tech, Societe Generale Global Solution Center and Vodafone.
- Tech Area Partners – MassMutual Romania – Fintech Area Partner, Ubisoft – Gaming & Tech Partner, Estee Lauder Companies – AI & AR Tech Partner and VTEX – E-commerce Tech Area Partner.
- Gold Partners – Accenture, Cegeka, Cognyte, EA Romania, Endava, eMAG, Molson Coors GBS, PayU, R Systems, Spark OneData, Systematic, 3Pillar Global, 8×8, Cyber Smart Defense, Continental and ACRONIS
- Tech Supporters – Sustainalytics, Finastra, Fucom and Ten Square Games
- Agenda Supporters – Algolia, Edenred Digital Center, EveryMatrix, TypingDNA and OTP Bank .
Top reasons to attend DevTalks Reimagined
- Great Agenda & Amazing Speakers.
- 3 days networking with over 8,000 IT professionals and 100+ international and local speakers.
- Possibility to show your expertise on the DevTalks Reimagined stage.
- Engage top-notch representatives from your technical teams and get them involved in the agenda with in-depth talks & case studies.
Ready to connect with the vibrant IT community and level up your employer brand? Find out more.
Companies interested in participating in the event can contact us directly at email@example.com