This spring, DevTalks Reimagined returns with the second virtual edition of the largest expo conference dedicated to developers and IT professionals in Romania. DevTalks Reimagined, a pioneer in virtual conference space, is building 3 new dedicated stages for IT leaders, engineering, but also the new 5G dimension this year. The conference will be supported by over 30 partners – leaders of the tech industry. There will be 3 days full of technical content, interaction and contests where, as every year, we raise the bar of difficulty.
The second edition of DevTalks Reimagined will bring together 8000 IT professionals and local and international speakers from renowned companies such as Google, Microsoft, RedHat, Spotify, Cisco or Revolut. All participants will get access to industry news and be able to take part in technical sessions with quality content.
“Starting with the launch of the first and largest online event dedicated to the IT community organized last spring, DevTalks Reimagined, and continuing with busy autumn in which DevCon Live brought together technology enthusiasts to the largest series of events held for 4 weeks, we are excited to join forces for the second edition of DevTalks Reimagined. DevTalks contests, interaction and the agenda of the event have reached a new online dimension. The feedback of the participants exceeded our expectations and we are glad that we manage to fulfil the desire of the specialists to be able to participate in as many activities as possible, which was physically more difficult, and to build new discussion spaces on topics that this year, in the context of the pandemic, they managed to develop, as leaders in the most difficult times, engineering, the new 5G dimension and what the tech field will look like in 2022. In addition, as we proposed at each edition, the exhibition area with 3D stands will turn into a space for interaction, quizzes, treasure hunts and more” Andreea Tudorache, Project Manager DevTalks Reimagined
Between June 9 and 11, DevTalks Reimagined will open 15 dedicated stages that touch on a variety of technologies and areas of interest such as Emerging Tech, Java, DevOps, Mobile, Web, Big Data & Cloud, Security, Product Management, QA & Testing and more. Among this year’s novelties are four new dedicated conferences, built around new trends and directions in the field of IT&C.
1. Engineer of the Future Stage is dedicated to professionals who combine software and hardware development, thus presenting topics that address future trends in engineering and beyond.
2. Women in Tech Stage following the specific need that appeared two years ago for the IT&C sector. Women in Tech gets its own stage this edition, that proposes an agenda dedicated to both technical topics and presentations that inspire, promote and offers new perspectives for the diversity and inclusion of women in the technical field.
3. Connect Stage will be the conference where topics will touch on areas such as 5G, Automotive and Telecom.
4. DevLead Stage will be dedicated to professionals who also have a management role and will address specific issues such as leading a team in the context of organizational change or external factors, addressing challenges, along the tips and tools they use.
5. In addition, already present at the last edition, the CodeClash Stage will represent the content space dedicated to free debates and discussions in which several speakers present in a session will address current technical issues through the prism of different perspectives.
At the same time, part of the DevTalks Reimagined experience will be specially created for IT areas such as the Fintech Area organized with the help of MassMutual Romania. Here participants can get to know the fintech segment better, interact with experts and ask questions to company representatives.
One of the specific elements of the DevTalks brand events is represented by the moments and areas dedicated to networking – supported through the virtual stands in the exhibition area. During DevTalks Reimagined, participants will be able to explore 3D stands, where they can live chat with representatives of partner companies, participate in various technical competitions and interact with each other and speakers present at the event.
For more details about the event agenda, but also about the ways to participate, you can access the official website www.devtalks.ro
MAIN Partner at DevTalks Reimagined 2021, Cognizant Softvision will be with us throughout the 3 days of the event.
STAGE Partners at this edition for the 15 stages of the event are BCR, CROWDSTRIKE, DB Global Technology, EPAM Systems, ING Romania, Luxoft, LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group) Romania, METRO.digital, Microsoft, Playtika, rinf.tech , Societe Generale Global Solution Center and Vodafone.
Gold Partners present at this edition: Accenture, Cegeka, Cognyte, EA Romania, Endava, eMAG, Molson Coors GBS, PayU, R Systems, Sparks One Data, Systematic and 3Pillar Global. Also present as supporters of the dedicated areas in the tech field are MassMutual Romania as Fintech Area Partner and Ubisoft as Gaming & Tech Partner Area.
As Tech Supporters will participate: Finastra, Sustainalytics, and the Agenda of the event will be supported by Edenred Digital Center.