Timeline: March – September 2018
Services: Employer Branding, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, Event Marketing, Talent Scouting
American group Kellogg’s – one of the biggest cereals producers in the world.
Kellogg’s has opened a new division within its Bucharest Service Center. The new unit was about to take over activities from the Supply Chain area and be responsible for supporting the global market. It was a perfect moment to make Kellogg’s employer brand known as one of the biggest innovative global business centers in the FMCG industry and focus on talent attraction.
To reach the best results in terms of employer branding and recruitment, we divided our campaign into two stages that were focused on those specific objectives:
Stage 1: raising awareness of Kellogg’s as one of the biggest innovative global business centers in the FMCG industry. Generating interest among active and passive candidates.
Stage 2: announcing the launching and openings of a new Kellogg stream based in Bucharest. Focus on attracting active and passive candidates suitable for the new stream and converting them into applicants.
- Advertorial – chosen characteristics of the employer brand published on Ziarul Financiar – 1,915 unique views.
- Influencers writing on their blogs about Kellogg’s employer branding & recruiting campaigns -52,198 total reach.
Hipo online campaign
- Micro-website on Hipo.ro served as a landing page for Kellogg’s employer branding campaign. It not only converted Hipo’s users into applicants but also offered them one central information source for all their questions– 7,552 views.
- Content marketing campaign. The articles on most relevant subject issues mentioned by candidates promoted through e-mailing campaign, web banners, Facebook Ads & Remarketing – 1,679 views.
- Email marketing – sent to over 10,000 candidates
Social media campaign
Career fair Angajatori The Top
- VR tours showcasing the office
- Workshops with Kellogg’s